Serverless Stack is an open source 300 page guide to building and deploying full-stack serverless applications using Serverless and React. It’s completely free and the content and comments are hosted on GitHub.
Serverless Stack is written and maintained by Frank Wang (@fanjiewang) & Jay V (@jayair) from Anomaly Innovations. It takes considerable effort to create such a detailed tutorial. We spend our spare time (and more) working on the tutorial and helping folks work through it. If you’ve found this guide useful or would like to be an official supporter, please consider sponsoring Serverless Stack. By supporting us you are helping us:
- Create the most comprehensive serverless tutorial
- Add chapters on more advanced topics
- Keep it up to date with screenshots and code samples
- Help people resolve their issues in the comments
- Keep our readers updated with our newsletter